Tell Us About Your Vision of the Perfect Trip
Every trip begins with us wanting to know your travel plans better. For starters we'll want to know who you're traveling with, your travel dates, any special interests you may have and what types of hotels you prefer. You may not know the answer to all the questions–don't worry, that's where we come in.
If you are ready to plan your Asia luxury travel, use the following questions to help you think about your ideal journey– and send them off in an email to our knowledgable Asia Travel Specialists.
- Will you be traveling with family or friends? How many people are in your group?
- Do you have specific dates in mind?
- About how many days do you expect the trip to last?
- Which destinations are you interested in?
- Do you have specific interests that you would like to pursue such as art, architecture, archaeology, wildlife, spas, cuisine, textiles, religion, sports, schools or nature?
- Do you like to have activities planned sun up to sun down, or do you prefer some downtime?
- Do you have an interest in active travel (hiking, biking, kayaking, etc.)?
- If you are of active disposition, do you consider two hours of hiking enough or do you like to go all day?
- On trips past, what were some of the activities or specific things that you most enjoyed?
- What type of accommodations do you generally prefer? Only five-star? Small, boutique properties? Nice, but not over the top?
- Do you have an approximate budget in mind for the trip?
- Are you celebrating a special occasion on this journey?
- Do you plan to use frequent flyer miles or reward points for international travel?
- Do you plan to book your own air or use our company's in-house air department?