For Clients of Asia Transpacific Journeys
We are delighted you have chosen to travel with us, and we look forward to ushering you through the process of preparing for your tailor-made adventure. This section of our web site is devoted exclusively to you, one who has taken that first exciting step and booked a trip. Here you will find everything you need for your upcoming custom Asia journey.
In addition to your Trip Application, the following are required by each traveler.
Please mail or email these documents to us as soon as possible:
- Passport copy of the photo/information page and any name amendment pages. Per government requirements, all travelers must have a blank page for each country they will visit. Passports must also be valid for 6 months BEYOND trip return date. You may also upload a copy of your passport via our secure passport upload page.
- A photocopy of your international (to foreign destination) air itinerary if not arranged through us.
The following are required based on travel destinations:
- Tibet only: A copy of your China visa stamp. Either email us a scan or mail us a photocopy.
- Bhutan and Turkmenistan: A COLOR copy of your passport picture page. Either email us a color scan or mail us a color photocopy.
- High Altitude only: A High Altitude Waiver.
We look forward to helping you begin your custom Asia Journey Beyond the Ordinary™!