Great Australian Aircruise
AUSTRALIAN SMALL GROUP TRIP
Please wait while we load the requested content
There was an error retrieving the requested page.
Please refresh the page and try again.
This definitive Australia tour combines the best of Outback Australia with a taste of the tropics aboard a small private aircraft. Conquering the tyranny of distance in ease and luxury, it traverses Australia's most dramatic landscape formations, from the rugged beauty of the Bungle Bungles in the northwest to Australia's most famous icon, Uluru (Ayers Rock), in the Red Center. It circumnavigates huge swathes of the continent, to provide a sweeping overview of a land richly endowed with natural wonders. The low-flying aircraft features uninterrupted views from the windows. The traveler can fully appreciate the scope and scale of the stunning landscape before touching down and exploring at the ground level. There is simply no better way to visit Australia and experience its diverse geography and arresting natural beauty.
AUSTRALIA GROUP TRIP HIGHLIGHTS
- Upscale resorts and boutique hotels in Australia
- Travel Australia by private aircraft and enjoy intimate, personalized service.
- Cruise the mighty chasms of Katherine Gorge.
- In Kakadu National Park marvel at ancient Aboriginal Rock art, cruise the Yellow Waters Lagoon and photograph steely-eyed crocodiles.
- Experience spectacular aerial sightseeing of the ancient Bungle Bungle Range, remote Mitchell Falls and Buccaneer Archipelago on Australia's far northwest coastline.
- Explore a collection of famed Outback towns-Broome, Longreach, Darwin, Kununurra and Alice Springs.
- Dine under the stars at Uluru (Ayers Rock).
Many visitors to Australia spend hours--or even days--peering
through a window on a bus or car that moves past its natural
wonders. Aircruising minimizes transit time to set you in the heart
of Australia's natural wonders with ample time for exploration.
Aircruising by privately chartered plane involves an average of
only two hours a day of flying. This means ample time for exploring
the world-famous destinations featured on our group itinerary.
Gourmet meals, authentic boutique lodging and excellent guides make
for a superb experience.
Contact Asia Transpacific Journeys via email or call 800-642-2742 to join this Small Group Trip, or to talk with an Asia Travel Specialist to see if it's the trip for you. For detailed information about this journey, click the icon in the upper right to download the daily itinerary.
- All travel by exclusive aircraft
- All breakfast, lunches and dinners for the entire period of the
- All accommodation and sightseeing as specified
- A $75,000 emergency medical evacuation policy
- A $2,500 emergency medical insurance policy
- Entry fees, gratuities and porterage
- A complimentary set of tailor-made Bill Peach Journeys
- Services of the professional crew together with local