Central Asia Custom Trips
Please wait while we load the requested content
There was an error retrieving the requested page.
Please refresh the page and try again.
Custom isn't complicated: in fact over 70% of our travelers experience Asia while on a Custom Journey. And here's the beauty, a custom trip to Central Asia departs on dates of your choosing and you travel only in the company of loved ones to destinations entirely up to you. You determine the trip length and focus. The type of Central Asia hotels are likewise up to you, as are included meals. All trips are accompanied by expert private local guides and drivers, all for about the price of a group departure (or if you choose, the sky is of course the limit).
Your Journey, Your Way™
Contact a Central Asia Travel Specialist or call 1-800-642-2742 to begin creating your unique Central Asia journey.
- Explore ancient ruins and UNESCO World Heritage sites
- Marvel at the sublime architecture and impossible shades of blue tile in Samarkand
- Find yourself in the footsteps of history in the walled city of Khiva
- Visit the birthplace and tomb of Tamerlane, the great 14th century conqueror
- Sip tea at the historic pool in the center of Bukhara
- View women making shyrdak, traditional Kyrgyz felt carpets
- Savor an authentic dinner with a local family at an Uzbek home
- Meet with nomadic peoples near the shores of Kyrgyzstan's Lake Issyk-Kol
- Listen to the ancient dutar, the traditional two-stringed guitar of the Turkmen
"Compelling and dynamic educational travel."
Executive Manager, Princeton Journeys
Alumni Association of Princeton University
Departure / Land Cost:
Call for more information and details