Plan Your Journey
Every trip begins by us wanting to know you better. For starters we'll want to know who you're traveling with, your travel dates, any special interests you may have and what types of hotels you prefer. You may not know the answer to all the questions—don't worry, that's where we come in.
Use the following questions to help you think about your ideal journey - better yet copy and paste them into an email and send them off our our knowledgable Travel Specialists who can then provide some suggestions.
- Will you be traveling with family or friends? How many people are in your group?
- Do you have specific dates in mind?
- About how many days do you expect the trip to last?
- Which destinations are you interested in?
- Do you have specific interests that you would like to concentrate on such as art, architecture, archaeology, wildlife, spas, cuisine, textiles, religion, sports, schools or nature?
- Do you like to have activities planned sun up to sun down, or do you prefer some downtime?
- Do you have an interest in active travel (hiking, biking, kayaking, etc.)?
- If you are of active disposition, do you consider 2 hours of hiking enough or do you like to go all day?
- On trips past, what were some of the activities or specific things that you most enjoyed?
- What type of accommodations do you generally prefer? Only five-star? Small, boutique properties? Nice, but not over the top?
- Do you have an approximate budget in mind for the trip?
- Are you celebrating a special occasion on this journey?
- Do you plan to use frequent flyer miles or reward points for international travel?
- Do you plan to book your own air or use our company's in-house air department?