Plan Your Journey
Every trip begins by us wanting to know you better. For starters
we'll want to know who you're traveling with, your travel dates,
any special interests you may have and what types of hotels you
prefer. You may not know the answer to all the questions - don't
worry, that's where we come in.
Use the following questions to help you think about your ideal
journey - better yet copy and paste them into an
email and send them off our our knowledgable
Travel Specialists who can then provide some suggestions.
- Will you be traveling with family or friends? How many people
are in your group?
- Do you have specific dates in mind?
- About how many days do you expect the trip to last?
- Which destinations are you interested in?
- Do you have specific interests that you would like to
concentrate on such as art, architecture, archaeology, wildlife,
spas, cuisine, textiles, religion, sports, schools or nature?
- Do you like to have activities planned sun up to sun down, or
do you prefer some downtime?
- Do you have an interest in active travel (hiking, biking,
- If you are of active disposition, do you consider 2 hours of
hiking enough or do you like to go all day?
- On trips past, what were some of the activities or specific
things that you most enjoyed?
- What type of accommodations do you generally prefer? Only
five-star? Small, boutique properties? Nice, but not over the
- Do you have an approximate budget in mind for the trip?
- Are you celebrating a special occasion on this journey?
- Do you plan to use frequent flyer miles or reward points for
- Do you plan to book your own air or use our company's in-house