Micronesia Snorkeling Adventure with World Wildlife Fund
MICRONESIA SMALL GROUP TRIP
Please wait while we load the requested content
There was an error retrieving the requested page.
Please refresh the page and try again.
Join us and the World Wildlife Fund (WWF) on a remarkable snorkeling adventure to discover the incredible coral reefs and fascinating cultures of the Micronesian islands of Palau and Yap. Experienced, knowledgeable, and personable naturalist guides will bring your explorations to life, while the marine wonders of Micronesia will leave you with extraordinary memories of a lifetime. And by traveling with WWF, you are supporting conservation work around the globe.
MICRONESIA GROUP TRIP HIGHLIGHTS
- Snorkeling at pristine sites in the supremely remote waters of Yap
- Experience Yap's traditonal island culture and its giant stone money
- Hike to thundering inland waterfalls amidst lush rainforest
- Snorkel Palau's Rock Islands, one of the world's seven underwater wonders, with four times the number of corals as the Caribbean
- At mystical Jellyfish Lake snorkel among millions of stingless jellyfish
- Discover pristine islands with distinct cultures, tour historic WWII sites, discover traditional villages and enjoy incredible beaches
World Wildlife Fund
We've partnered with the World Wildlife Fund for nearly two
decades to create superb snorkeling trips to Micronesia that sell
out every year. You, your family and friends will receive the same
level of expertise and service afforded that wonderful
Contact Asia Transpacific Journeys via email or call 800-642-2742 to join this Small Group Trip, or to talk with an Asia Travel Specialist to see if it's the trip for you. For detailed information about this journey, click the icon in the upper right to download the daily itinerary.
- All accommodations
- Meals indicated by B, L, D in the itinerary
- Gratuities for local staff
- Entrance fees
- Group airport transfers and group baggage handling at
- Airport departure taxes
- Services of a tour leader and local guides
- All activities as described in the itinerary
- Visa fees
- Emergency Medical Evacuation and Emergency Medical
- Comprehensive pre-departure materials including logistical,
reading, and packing suggestions
- Some departures include internal airfare in the cost, please
download the trip pdf for details
Customize This Group Trip
This Small Group Trip itinerary can be offered on a private
basis around your dates for just you, your friends or family. Learn
more about Custom Travel
to Micronesia or contact a Travel
Specialist for details.