Icons of New Zealand
NEW ZEALAND SMALL GROUP TRIP
Please wait while we load the requested content
There was an error retrieving the requested page.
Please refresh the page and try again.
This is the definitive exploration of both North and South Islands, a best of New Zealand trip aboard a small, low-flying aircraft. Its stunning coastline, steaming geothermal regions, subtropical forest, wildlife and fiords will be supremely accessible. Touring New Zealand by bus, train or car involves hours spent in transit, instead of immersed in its natural wonders. By contrast, aircruising involves an average of two hours a day flying. The best hotels in New Zealand are featured throughout, as well as superb New Zealand cuisine.
NEW ZEALAND GROUP TRIP HIGHLIGHTS
- High-winged aircraft provides superior aerial "flightseeing" and is regularly rated by travelers as a major New Zealand travel highlight
- Stay in fabulous boutique hotels and enjoy wonderful cuisine
- Enjoy a breathtaking cruise of the Bay of Islands
- Taste world-class wines in Marlborough wine country
- Spectacular aerial sightseeing of the majestic Southern Alps landing at Mount Cook
- Visit Tasman Glacier, the largest in New Zealand
- Jet boat on the Dart River in "Lord of the Rings" country
- Explore Doubtful Sound in Fiordlands National Park
While many visitors experience New Zealand through a window on a
bus or car that moves swiftly past its natural wonders, this
journey will immerse your senses in the sights, sounds, and feel of
Aircruising by privately chartered plane means ample time for
exploring the world-famous destinations featured on our group
itinerary. Gourmet meals, authentic boutique lodging and excellent
guides make for a superb New Zealand travel experience.
Contact Asia Transpacific Journeys via email or call 800-642-2742 to join this Small Group Trip, or to talk with an Asia Travel Specialist to see if it's the trip for you. For detailed information about this journey, click the icon in the upper right to download the daily itinerary.
- All travel by exclusive aircraft
- All breakfast, lunches and dinners for the entire period of the
- All accommodation and sightseeing as specified
- A $75,000 emergency medical evacuation policy
- A $2,500 emergency medical insurance policy
- Entry fees, gratuities and porterage
- A complimentary set of tailor-made Bill Peach Journeys
- Services of the professional crew together with local